Expand your knowledge and learn to doodle!
The Big Picture offer fun and engaging training courses which will have even the most hesitant artists sketching away by the end of the day. We provide two different types of Graphic Facilitation Training. In-person training and Online Learning. Both courses will provide you with the tools you need to make every meeting and discussion engaging, exciting and memorable.
2 Day Graphic Facilitation Training
In this course we will cover:
- How to prepare for a graphic facilitation session so that the session runs smoothly and all you must do is concentrate on capturing the conversation.
- An introduction to the shapes, colours and words that form the base of this visual way of working.
- Techniques on capturing emotions and metaphors
- Developing your awareness of the meaning associated with colours.
- How to create graphic recording which is representative of the individuals and communities the final Graphic recording will represent.
- The opportunity to practice in a safe and encouraging environment.
- A real focus on capturing a conversation in real time.
- An introduction to a range of templates that you can use in your practice as a Graphic Facilitator.
- An introduction to the tools and equipment you will need as a Graphic Facilitator with information as to where these can be sourced.
- How to seal, store and present a final graphic recording
- In depth Person Centred Planning Tools
- Live graphic facilitation with people with lived experience!
- £650.00 per person – this includes a MIDI kit (worth £60.00)
- £750.00 per person – this includes a MAXI kit (worth £120.00)
Book onto a Course!
2024 dates for our 2 Day Graphic Facilitation Training will be coming soon. If you would like to be the first to know email firstname.lastname@example.org