The training provided by The Big Picture will give you the tools you need to make every meeting and discussion engaging, exciting and memorable.
To achieve this the training will cover:
- How to prepare for a graphic facilitation session so that the session runs smoothly and all you have to do is concentrate on capturing the conversation
- An introduction to the shapes, colours and words that form the base of this visual way of working
- Techniques on capturing emotions and metaphors
- Developing your awareness of the meaning associated with colours
- How to create graphic recording which is representative of the individuals and communities the final Graphic recording will represent
- The opportunity to practice in a safe and encouraging environment, including capturing a conversation in real time
- An introduction to a range of templates that you can use in your practice as a Graphic Facilitator
- An introduction to the tools and equipment you will need as a Graphic Facilitator with information as to where these can be sourced
- How to seal, store and present a final graphic recording
We will also provide you with your own Graphic Facilitation starter pack to help you on your way to becoming a great Graphic Facilitator.
*Single day training classes are also available.* Condensed from our two-day course, please contact us to discuss your needs.
If you are interested in the Graphic Facilitation training provided by The Big Picture Graphic Facilitation please get in touch.
Telephone: 01422 363817
We look forward to hearing from you.